Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello, my name is Rosetta

Hi All,

My name is Rosetta, but I go by Rosa. I recently moved into my new home here in Tacoma Washington, and aside from all the loud remodeling, I think I'm liking it. They've got this other cat, and I'm not sure how I feel about him just yet. He really wants me to like him, but I'm trying hard to ignore him.

About me -- well, I'm approximately 4 years old and have been living in Sammamish. A couple months ago my keeper moved out and left me with the apartment, which I was liking just fine until I got an eviction notice. Once the landlord found out I was still living on the property, he took pity and moved me into his home. I lived with him for awhile, but he wasn't home to pet me very much, which really just wasn't working out for me. Anyhow, I decided to ditch him and move to Tacoma, which is the City of Destiny after all.

From The Making of a Craftsman Home


Right now I'm just settling into my new digs. I'm kinda shy and like to hide under the furniture (and my god, they've got great furniture), but I'm coming out more and more to be petted and enjoy the scenery.

Well, that's all for now, I think I need a snack and a nap.

-Rosa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

sassy lookin' lady!